Complaint Review: ASG Security

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mochi — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
ASG Security
8005 South I-35 Frontage Road?Suite 202A oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

ASG Security ASGsecurity ASG ASG still trying to collect on a contract I never had with them and trying to ruin my credit oklahoma city, Oklahoma

ASG took my contract from TNT which, they didn't even have a full contract or notify me about the change.

When I tried to cancel, they have threatened me and tried to collect money that didn't even add up or make ANY sense. I contested it with them and they left me alone for awhile. Now they are trying to collect again. I would like to start a class action lawsuit and I am certain many other people would as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASG-Security/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73149/ASG-Security-ASGsecurity-ASG-ASG-still-trying-to-collect-on-a-contract-I-never-had-with-th-979254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASG Security