Complaint Review: ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE

• Reported By: txchick — United States of America
ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE
5026 frankford st lubbock, Texas United States of America

ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE Better customer service at the DMV, lubbock, Texas

I purchased furniture the first of may from Ashley, I was told some of the furniture would have delayed delivery until the first of June, I was okay with this, and they ensured me they would do everything they could to get it here sooner.

It is now July 13th, the said furniture still not delivered.  Every week they tell me nothing I can do about it, should be here next week.  Called again this week, and they told me a week or two more, they do not have a refund policy for undelivered furniture, I would just have to wait.  I asked to speak to a manager and was told none available today.

Generally you get what you pay for, but not at Ashley, you pay for cheaply made furniture and you don't get it.  The lack of apology, or any care from this store at all makes me say.

If you want furniture DON'T go to Ashley.  They lie and sell you furniture, then a 2 months later all you have to sit on is your furniture bill!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2010 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHLEY-FURNITURE-HOME-STORE/lubbock-Texas-/ASHLEY-FURNITURE-HOME-STORE-Better-customer-service-at-the-DMV-lubbock-Texas-622838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE