Complaint Review: ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:LYNDEN Washington
ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE
1955 SOUTH BURLINGTON BLVD BURLINGTON, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 360-757-3044
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE Tried to save the company money but got ripped off BURLINGTON Washington

I recieved a phone call from a woman named Alice who said she represented a company that we had placed an order with. She was calling to let me know that if I was able to get the order processed quicker, she could save my store money. She told me that the prices were about to increase but if I sighned a fax to place the order then we could get the toner at a reduced price. I failed to check in to it, not thinking anything of it until the bill came and nobody had placed any original order.

Bookmdanno
LYNDEN, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHLEY-FURNITURE-HOMESTORE/BURLINGTON-Washington-98233/ASHLEY-FURNITURE-HOMESTORE-Tried-to-save-the-company-money-but-got-ripped-off-BURLINGTON-W-313461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE