Complaint Review: ASHLEY FURNITURE

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Griselda — Tomball Texas United States of America
ASHLEY FURNITURE
17727 tomball pkwy Houston, Texas United States of America

ASHLEY FURNITURE After 5 months of purchase 3 suede brown sofas at this store, I notice how this white threads was coming out through the brown suede fabric. Neither Ashley furniture or warranty cover this issue, It w Houston, Texas

I made this purchase on July 4 2011 in January 2012, I noticed like white hair coming out of my  brown sofas, I called the warranty and send pictures, but They reply and said that it was no coverage for that kind of damage.Then I contacted Ashley furniture and they send someone to look at it and took pictures of it as well, the person was agree that the issue was a factory damage.  5 days later on February 6 Ashley furn.call me and said that it was not a factory damage, white hair coming out on my brown. suede, 5 months old sofas was perfectly normal  to see. I told the lady that if I would have known about these normal abnormalities I would definitely would have not bought them. All she said was " I'm sorry that they did not Inform you about it".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHLEY-FURNITURE/Houston-Texas-77064/ASHLEY-FURNITURE-After-5-months-of-purchase-3-suede-brown-sofas-at-this-store-I-notice-h-834707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHLEY FURNITURE