- Report: #226635
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI
ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI430 TECHNOLOGY PARKWAY NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.
ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ PCDI ASHWORTH COLLEGE/ HOW TO OBTAIN MY MONEY BACK NORCROSS Georgia
*Consumer Suggestion: We are in the same boat
*Consumer Suggestion: Number 5 above seems standard.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. You must complete 60 credits hours applicable to your degree program.
2. You must complete at least five courses with Ashworth College
3. You must earn a grade point average of 2.0 or higher
4. You must pass all subjects covered on the semester exams, which are taken at the end of each semester, you must obtain at least a 70 percent on each section of the exam.
5. You must pay your balance in full before u can received your degree.
Im sorry, but take a look a number 5 I must pay my bill in full before I can obtain my degree. Yes, 1-5 was taking from there student hand book. What if I get done next month and still owe like $2,000 on my account are u saying that I cant have my paper. Yes, that is what they r saying if your balance is not up to date they will hold your diploma and transcript until the bill is payed. Im sorry but my home college does not hold your diploma until your bill is payed come to think about it there is this thing called finacial aid that does help students with paying for school. But guess what PCDI does not have that.
Also my boyfriend is also attending Ashworth and he is going on his semester 3 also. He is piss becuz they haven't not send his exam for semester 2 yet and its going on 4 months we even called and sent email and they claim its on IT'S way. He has checked with his procter and she claims nothing Has came also.
Also my boyfriend sister has singed up for classes at Ashworth and she gave them a $100.000 and they never sent her materials or nothing but they are asking for more money.
I want out of this Ashworth scam ASAP. Does anyone know how I can get out of this scam and get my money back...my payment with them is due at the end of the month. PLEASE HELP ME...IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO I CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH PLEASE POST THAT INFO BELOW!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-PCDI/NORCROSS-Georgia-30092/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-PCDI-ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-HOW-TO-OBTAIN-MY-MONEY-BACK-NORCROSS-Georgia-226635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.