Complaint Review: ASHWORTH COLLEGE

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Scottsville Kentucky
AshworthUniversity.edu Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASHWORTH COLLEGE Another Attempt of A Degree Down the Drain! Norcross Georgia

I got on the computer this morning to contact Ashworth, because I have had a serious illness and let my studies go undone. I was gonna contact them and let them know I was ready to resume my courses. I have been with them for over 3 years now and thought like so many I had done my homework on the college for transfer of credits, but after reading all this. I was taken also!

I am in my 3rd sem. and was looking forward to grad. But now I see that this will never happen! I was waiting on my 3rd sem. exam to be sent to my proctor, but they have never sent it. We have both called for months now and neither of us have been sucessful! Now I know why! But funny thing, they have not called about any money owed. Like they are gonna get another dime from me, after reading all of your reports!

What can we all do about this? There has to be something! I know I have paid in alot of money to them! How can they continue to get by with this??? I am conacting the BBB also! Please someone let us all know what to do now!

Scottsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE/Norcross-Georgia/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-Another-Attempt-of-A-Degree-Down-the-Drain-Norcross-Georgia-1032478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHWORTH COLLEGE