Complaint Review: ASI - Affordable Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
ASI - Affordable Services
6520 W.110th Street Suite 202 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI - Affordable Services - Premier Health Plan Disgrace taking advantage of single mothers ASI needs to be stopped Overland Park Kansas

During the month of September 2007, I recieved an email from a company rep. offering me a job making up to 500.00 to possibly 800.00 a week. so I listen to the presentation, at first I admit it all sounded so easy and good.

so I was introduced to several other individuals who were told to be a training represenitives that will help me get started.

My first interview I was contacted by a women named"Gloria" this was on the 17th of september, then I was given an conference code number and telephone number to call to enter into the"Benefit Training orintation" .

Each number I was told to call was different, and each individual was different.I have to wonder if their names were really their true names.

As others I was asked to provide personal information to join or become a member.

They told me I was intitle to recieve a discount package on a family/member plan which was only $59.00 I would only have to pay an $29.00 fee for members only.

as I continue to participate in the on-going training and orientations I statred to hear different things, so I started to ask questions such as: why? won't your company accept money oreders.

and why ?does it take for you to recieve your Govios cell phone within a 90-day grace period. I didn't get an answer.

Then I recieved my bill for my health discount, here's the punch line, instead of being charged the agreed amount $29.00 I was charged a fee of $348.00

I have names and telephone numbers of each indivduals thsat I spoke to along with details,flyers, buisness cards,pamplets and emails.

This group of individuals needs to be stop before they could take advantage of another struggling, single parent as myself.

I feel so ashamed right now, because I thought this was a sure thing. How can I tell my children that I was taken for a ride by some heartless indivduals.

If you need my help, I'm available.

Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-Affordable-Services/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/ASI-Affordable-Services-Premier-Health-Plan-Disgrace-taking-advantage-of-single-mother-298889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI - Affordable Services