Complaint Review: ASI Affordable Solutions, NHCD

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2007

• Reported By:Slocomb Alabama
ASI Affordable Solutions, NHCD
6520 W. 110th St, Ste 202 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI Affordable Solutions, NHCD They did not pay me at all for wking with them, And still charging me for the discount health program after I cancelled it Overland Park Kansas

when they hired me to work from home on April 9th I was told that it was not a telemarketing position and that I would make 8 dollars and hour. Once I started working I realized the people I was calling knew nothing about ASI and that I was telemarketing. Then comes to find out that I was not getting 8 dollars an hour I would only make that if I get 2 leads an hour. Which means to sign 2 people up with their discount plans an hour. I worked 15 hours and did not get paid anything. And I cancelled the discount plan that I had signed up with them, and they are still taking the money out of my account. 18.95 a month.

Carla
Slocomb, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-Affordable-Solutions-NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/ASI-Affordable-Solutions-NHCD-They-did-not-pay-me-at-all-for-wking-with-them-And-still-c-246887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI Affordable Solutions, NHCD