Complaint Review: ASI Health Care

ASI Health Care ASI Employee SCAM Web Based Employment Scam Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: bash, bash , trash

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I have to Laugh

*UPDATE Employee: You guys are SO wrong

Hi- well let me be another one to say that this comany is a complete scam. I went through the whole procedure with those cheap looking PAL cards, the login page at asilogin.com and it is all a scam you guys. While in the conference training i asked her what she had to say about ripoffreport.com and she disconnected the conference!!! shows you they are guilty. She was mean to the students and very histant to answer certain questions. She also mentioned that she's been working with the company for over 12 years under ASI. But this company has changed names so many times to cover these lies.

More importantly, when they take you to the asilogin.com screen DO NOT enter your SSN. They say they need it for payroll when there is clearly no tax forms such as a W-2 or 1099 to fill out. SCAM....RUN the other way so you dont waste your time and money. and if you dont believe me, just read the other reports below!!!

p.s- if you really think you are going to make tons of money handing out a health care discount card you better think twice. You are NEVER going to get paid for your time to "train", get a website or print out those cheap looking business cards. Its all a true waste of time. Glad i got out before it was too late.

p.s.s- those cell phones are even more of a scam! they dont work, have bad reception and they just want your credit card information to charge you for more services than you asked for. that is why they dont need a credit check-only your credit card number

Amy
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-Health-Care/Oklahoma/ASI-Health-Care-ASI-Employee-SCAM-Web-Based-Employment-Scam-Oklahoma-328342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI Health Care

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Star - (U.S.A.)

Wow do you tell the people that you hire that is commission. You all just lie and lie. Please don't waste your time responding because your company is phony. Just be truthful to yourselves and stop lying to innocent people. Obviously you all changed your name for the 100th time. LOL!! So fake. Continue to be proud of robbing people. I will pray for you and all the others that are fraudulent at ASP or ooops ASI? Wow which one is it again? Please explain to me why you all have so many complaints.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

bash, bash , trash

AUTHOR: Kelsie - (U.S.A.)

I didnt take this job to "pay my bills" or rent for that matter. It is extra income for me. I am smart enough to know that a commision based job is not going to pay all my bills and don't put all my eggs in one basket. This is extra money for my family. I am home with my baby anyway, so now i can rejoin the work force and earn some extra income while still having fun and getting to stay at home.
As far as the pay...Let's see, I have worked maybe 6 hours total, including my training conference calls and earned $180 in my first few days... that breaks down to $30 per hour. I have not spent a DIME to work with ASI. No gas, no daycare. I have since earned even more. The staff support here at ASI are very helpful and fun people, they themselves enjoy doing their job.
This site is such a joke, do you guys not realize it is a website for lawyers? It is simply a Lead generation site, this is why you have to agree to be contacted by the media or lawyers. Do you believe everything you read online?

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I have to Laugh

AUTHOR: The One - (U.S.A.)

Kelsie
Overton, Kentucky

Wow you actual made enough money to buy diapers and wipes. LOL!!! Wow $100.00. Now I could see if you could pay bills and rent with the money that you earned. That would actually be something to be proud of. The compay is fraudulent. Enough said!!

You guys are SO wrong

AUTHOR: Kelsie - (U.S.A.)

I really dont understand all the whining. wah, wah, wah
I am proof you can make money with the pal program!
I handed out 50 cards, that i paid NOTHING for....
I got two enrollments, earning $100
How hard was that? All i did was leave cards at a local business and i made money.
Not sure what you cry babies are looking for...Everything is provided to us at no cost and all we do is promote. As far as Human resources, i just started last week and in less than 2 days i have already earned $80, maybe worked 4 hours total. All i do is make 15 minute interviews, and i earn $ for every person who attends their class.
For those that dont attend, so be it...they are like you, dont want to work anyways. Just start crying because you have to put forth an effort to earn some easy money...what a rip off right? LOL
Put it this way...I get to stay at home with my kids, and earn money doing something that is fun and so simple a 10 year old could do it.
P.s. You do receive a 1099 for your tax purposes. You can not recieve a paycheck by law, unless the company has your ss#. Everything is secure and working at home is a wonderful tax deduction.
p.s.s I love my phone, i dont have bad reception, do you even have one of the phones? What makes you think you are going to be billed? If you dont speak from experience, then why do you think the service is bad?
Again...How much money have you paid ASI? What again have you lost?
Bottom line...shut up