Complaint Review: ASI Health Care

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:adelanto California
ASI Health Care
6520 W. 110th St. Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI Health Care Did not pay the right amount for the time I worked for them. I could not get ahold on anyone by phone when I had questions. Overland Park Kansas

I thought ASI Incorp. was going to be an ok job so I went ahead and signed up for someone to contact me. Someone by the name of Bobby White contacted me interviewed me and told me I would be prefect for the job at ASI ( working in either/or human resource dept or the sells dept). I decided that I would go with the Human resource dept where you hire people to do the same thing you are doing. I attended the quick start class and a woman named Bonna Dupre told me in order to work for the Human Resource I had to by the Health care Savings plan. I asked the cost of all of this and she said that I would have to pay $59 up front and then $29 thereafter every month. So I thought what the heck I don't have Health Insurance of any kind maybe this could help me out.

Boy, was I wrong! I was told that I would get a check after working for them for 3 weeks I didn't get it for 5. The check was only for $35!! Whatever you do DO NOT work for this company they are not true to their word and will take whatever they can get from you. Sheryl Caldwell, my so called manager was also extremely hard to get ahold of and was very rude!

h
adelanto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-Health-Care/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/ASI-Health-Care-Did-not-pay-the-right-amount-for-the-time-I-worked-for-them-I-could-not-296487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI Health Care