Complaint Review: ASI Healthcare

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Hiram Georgia
ASI Healthcare
www.asihealthcare.com Internet U.S.A.

ASI Healthcare Buy there insurance so I could make $500+ a week Savannah Internet

I was contacted and told that my application had been reviewed for employment. I was told I would be doing human resources from home and you do not have to buy anything. That's a Lie.

In order to do HR you have to first sell the insurance and then you may be hired. The only problem is that no one will buy it because they have never heard of it.

I was told that I would make $500+ a week, and $7.00 for each medical sold and $5.00 for each dental sold.

What a SCAM

Amy
Hiram, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-Healthcare/internet/ASI-Healthcare-Buy-there-insurance-so-I-could-make-500-a-week-Savannah-Internet-309359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI Healthcare