Complaint Review: ASI Healthcare/Govios

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
ASI Healthcare/Govios
7201 W. 110th St. Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI Healthcare/Govios ASI Omaha Overland Park Kansas

I signed up with ASI a month ago. I have tried everything and I mean everything to sale their product. I have not made a dime. I am not going to go as far as saying they ripped me off. I didn't give them any financial details. I think their business cards, and fliers are cheap. They need to do something about them, because they are not professional looking at all. I also advertised online extensively and have yet to make a sale. I have advertised other products on the same websites and got so many hits and sales off of the other products that I am finding it suspect that I received no referrals for this one. So I do think there is something funny going on there.

Also, when I try to contact my supervisor to ask for help, she doesn't call back. She wont email back, and that also makes me feel like there is something suspicious. I say to those of you that can make anything, Congratulations, but I am moving on. I was also told that I could make between $200-$400 per week. I don't see how.

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-HealthcareGovios/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/ASI-HealthcareGovios-ASI-Omaha-Overland-Park-Kansas-333943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI Healthcare/Govios