Complaint Review: ASI - NCHD

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
ASI - NCHD
6520 W. 110 ST #203 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI - NHCD The last straw! My paycheck from ASI aka NHCD bounced! What a nightmare! Overland Park Kansas

This company is a nightmare to deal with! Whatever you do, do not buy anything from them or work for them until you read this completely! I have no reason to lie. I hope to warn others and keep them from going through what I am currently going through with this company.

Well, let me start from the beginning. First off they made me buy a dental plan for $54.95 so that I could work in the HR Department instead of the Sales Dept. Then it took two weeks and more than one phone call and emails to get them to let me start work after I paid for the Dental Plus Plan!

Next, I got a long distance code from my manager and it did not work! I tried reporting this to my manager as well as the person in charge of the LD Codes and it was a total waste of time! The Long Distance Code never worked!

I was new and had a lot of questions. My Manager never seemed to be available when I needed her. I was pretty much on my own in learning the job. The classes that they give you are usually overcrowded and people mostly talk over each other so you really can't ask any questions during the training classes.

They claim that you will make $200-$400 a week only working part-time hours. Do not believe it! It did not take me long to realize that I was wasting my time with this company. I worked over 12 hours a day, I put in at least 24 hours and only made $26! That is less than a dollar an hour! I am worth more than that! Needless to say I quit!

Meanwhile, I was waiting for my Dental Plus Plan cards to come in the mail. When I purchased the plan I was told that I would have my cards within 7 days and that I could start using the plan immediately. First off, I never received the cards. Secondly, I called ASI and got the number off of the cards and re-ordered the cards because they sent them to the wrong address supposedly. Before I could get the cards I had a dental emergency come up. I took the card number to a dentist on their list and the Dentist never heard of such a plan! Needless, to say I had to pay full price for my dental visits and work! I never received the cards either! I tried to cancel the plan with ASI and get a refund and was told that I would have to wait 45 days for someone to review my case and then maybe they would refund me! I had to call my bank and do a chargeback to get my money back from ASI for the Dental Plus Plan!

A month later I finally got my paycheck from ASI that I worked very hard for and and guess what it bounced! Now I am left responsible for the amount of the check and the fee for it bouncing! Wish me luck in getting my money back from ASI! I will keep you posted on the outcome.

Andrea
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-NCHD/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/ASI-NHCD-The-last-straw-My-paycheck-from-ASI-aka-NHCD-bounced-What-a-nightmare-Overla-288734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI - NCHD