Complaint Review: ASI investment group

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: bakerman — perth Other Australia
ASI investment group
Building 5, 175 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes QLD Internet United States of America

ASI investment group unbelievable stratagies, Internet

These guys kept pestering me on investing in their group and as I am fairly inept and dont have time to invest properly they encouraged me to invest $4990 for 3 years to get reasonable gains & used a couple that pays off their mortgage with what they do, I said that I dont have the money but have stock to the value of x amount, no worries he said, we can use the stock as colateral, well it has only been 6 months & I am down $2600 not including the entry fee, the brokers they use dont even trust them, they closed my account & charged me by selling 1 of my stocks to cover, their hit rate was appalling 2 out of 10 average were gains, that is not a good strategy, you can imagine going on the market that it is now, I am totally in the #%%t, I will now be in the process of taking it to the Ombudsman cos they have already told me that they wont give me any part of my fee back.

Hope this helps

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI-investment-group/internet/ASI-investment-group-unbelievable-stratagies-Internet-913110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI investment group