Complaint Review: ASI

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa
ASI
6520 W. 110th St. Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASI Bounced paychecks Overland Park Kansas

I started working for ASI less than a year ago. I was told it was a work from home job, but I found myself having to leave my home in order to promote their company, spending more money on gas and time than I ever could imagine, not to mention all of the office supplies that I had to furnish myself. I would spend endless hours on the phone and computer working very hard for the very small amount of money I earned just to have my paychecks bounce. When I tried to recover my money and the over draft charges, I was ignored. My emails and phone calls were not returned. This company is a scam. It is also false adertising by telling people they are America's largest Doctor referal service along with GoVios Mobile being the lowest prepaid wireless plan anywhere PLUS you can earn hundreds of dollars a week. They say you can work for them and be disabled, but anyone with a speach impediment or heavy accent are not allowed to be hired. Now you tell me about equal opportunity with this company. Beware of this company. I can tell you from my experience and a few others that I have spoken with that it is a major rip off!

Ripped off
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASI/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/ASI-Bounced-paychecks-Overland-Park-Kansas-334137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASI