Complaint Review: ASJ Worldwide

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: joseph — st louis Missouri United States of America
ASJ Worldwide
9624 S. Cicero Suite 236 Oaklawn, Illinois United States of America

ASJ Worldwide Anthony Scott Jr. Took money for a show canceled show and is not refunding payment Oaklawn, Illinois

I paid Anthony Scott Jr. $400 for The Gladiators to perform at a show April 6 in Chicago. Anthony called me daily when I told him my group was interested in performing, and I sent him the money using Moneygram. A week later been Anthony calls Traci James that hes cancelled the show. Traci tells me and I contact Anthony about a refund, since then he promised on several occasions to refund my money, now he just ignores my calls and texts. I would warn anybody who's considering doing business with Anthony to never give him cash upfront.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASJ-Worldwide/Oaklawn-Illinois-60453/ASJ-Worldwide-Anthony-Scott-Jr-Took-money-for-a-show-canceled-show-and-is-not-refunding-p-886192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASJ Worldwide