Complaint Review: ASKAVLIMIL - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004

• Reported By:Calexico California
ASKAVLIMIL - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
www.askavlimil.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

ASKAVLIMIL Or Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff Automatic Membership without notification!! Cincinnati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Berkely Auto-Ship

I ordered a free product and paid the shipping charges. There was NO paper in the box that said I had an automatic membership. Less than a month later, they charged my card $70.00!

I called and told them that I had never agreed to or had even been notified of the membership, but they just deny it by saying all kinds of technical mumbo jumbo. I KNOW that I would have cancelled my "membership" if I KNEW I would be charged. They don't even accept returns!

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, but am still waiting for actions to be taken. RIP OFF beyond belief!

Christina
Calexico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2004 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASKAVLIMIL-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/ASKAVLIMIL-Or-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Automatic-Membership-without-notific-92814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASKAVLIMIL - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

Berkely Auto-Ship

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee at Berkeley Nutracuticals, and even though it has already been stated by others, all customers are informed about the auto shipment, at the end of each and every call. Every call is monitered for that very reason/ Also it is written on the website for the product and in the brochure (depending on which brochure it is on the last page or second to last page.) There are many places it tells you about the auto shipment,unfortunatly many customers don't listen at the end of the call, or for some reason don't get the information out of the brochure.

I'm sorry that happened to you and that you weren't happy with the produdt(s), but every customer is told about it.