Complaint Review: ASKNET-SHOPS

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Plainfield Connecticut
ASKNET-SHOPS
asknet-shops.com Nationwide Germany

ASKNET-SHOPS.COM I purchased NERO 9 download that I got, But ASKNET.COM did the money transition and double billed me. "THEY RIPPED ME OFF" an other company with head up the ass syndrom. Karlsbad Germany Nationwide

I purchased NERO 9 on line and it was a downloaded. ASKNET-SHOPS.com handled the credit car transition and double billed me. I did send an email to them. Lets see if they reply back to me, befor my attorny reaches them.

Corky h.
Plainfield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASKNET-SHOPS/nationwide/ASKNET-SHOPSCOM-I-purchased-NERO-9-download-that-I-got-But-ASKNETCOM-did-the-money-tran-433151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASKNET-SHOPS