Complaint Review: ASKNOW.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
ASKNOW.com

ASKNOW.com psychics online/ spiritnow.com Credit card charges not authorised Internet

I called and asked to talk to a psychic. I had used up my 10 minutes for 10 dollars and found someone I liked, who was actually very accurate with all the information she had given me. So I called again to talk to her and was told I had an offer of 40 minutes for 40 dollars. I said I wanted this.

Get this, when I called, I was asked if I wanted the 40 minutes for 40 dollars and I chose ok. Next I was told to enter the extension of the psychic I wanted. When I did, I was put through, and since I knew I had 40 minutes, I took my time. I talked for 21 minutes.

I later got my credit Card bill and I had been charged 152 dollars!! I called to complain, I was kept on hold for over 40 minutes, and when I was put through, They said I had not chosen the 40 dollars for 40 minutes, and that I had chosen the regular charges!!

Not only that, they actually charged me for calling to make this complaint, yet On the phone they tell you you will not be charged to talk to a customer service representative. I actually ended up cancelling my credit card because they scared the h**l out of me!!

These people are thieves, and whatever you do, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID. If you can, record your conversation with them so that you have a back-up if you need to report them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASKNOWcom/internet/ASKNOWcom-psychics-online-spiritnowcom-Credit-card-charges-not-authorised-Internet-705873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASKNOW.com