Complaint Review: ASMALLWORLD.net

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: reportspam — United States of America
ASMALLWORLD.net
675 Hudson Street #3N Internet United States of America

ASMALLWORLD.net ASMALLWORLD Holdings Inc. DENIED SERVICES WITH REASON FOR DENIAL WITHHELD UPON REQUEST REASON, Internet

ASMALLWORLD.net has removed me from their website after being a long-standing member of the community, without warning. Having enriched their community by inviting numerous high-profile people to their network, they used me in that way, and then rid of me.

I had requested politely a number of times for them to explain their reason for removing me, but they only replied back with "violations". After asking what violations and pointing out that I had not violated their terms of service in any way, they ignored my e-mails and requests for a reason and to be reinstated as a member.

Now, ASW is withholding my data (including name) on their website, WITHOUT the right to have my personal information (such as name) removed from their site. They refuse not only to provide a reason, but they refuse to answer e-mails in a timely request.

ASW thinks that because they are a high-tiered community, they have the right to invade your privacy by making requests about your personal information from other websites without a court order or police conformation. They did this to identify me on their website and removed me from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASMALLWORLDnet/internet/ASMALLWORLDnet-ASMALLWORLD-Holdings-Inc-DENIED-SERVICES-WITH-REASON-FOR-DENIAL-WITHHELD-979049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASMALLWORLD.net