Complaint Review: ASP Formerly NHCD

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Norcross Georgia
ASP Formerly NHCD
.aspnational.com Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

ASP Formerly NHCD Fraudulent, Liars Overland Park Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: NOT TRUE

*UPDATE Employee: Get Your Facts Straight!

*UPDATE Employee: Your our misleading others because of your mistakes

*UPDATE Employee: ASP is not like NHCD

I had been interviewed when they were known as NHCD, they scam at that time was, you had to buy the membership in order to speak convincingly to the customer. At that time, I really didn't think too much about, but the unorganized manner that business was conducted, and other little things, I really never did anything with them, and I did not ask for the money back, because I knew they would not refund it.

Well, I was contacted in November of 2008 that they needed help, and in that I had worked there before, I would be in the HR dept. screening entry level applicant for lead generation. I needed a supplement, so I figured what the hell. I really did not put forth that much effort, only enough to get 3 hires, and that's when the problems started, and it came flooding back the problems form before. There is nothing in writing about there being a minimum for direct deposit, there was one excuse after another. I am still trying to get paid from three weeks delay. The original statement was " you would be paid every week", well that was a lie.

I then decided to pull a reprt, which I should have done before. Low, and behold all these stories of how everyone of them had gone thru the same crap I am experiencing. I will get the pay promised, and I will make sure that this company is out of business. I am filing with BBB & Attorney General, and any otheragency I can think of. Anyone wanting to file a class action lawsuit, please leave your contact information. We must make sure no one else is scammed by these scam artists.

Paulette
Norcross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASP-Formerly-NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/ASP-Formerly-NHCD-Fraudulent-Liars-Overland-Park-Kansas-418232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASP Formerly NHCD

NOT TRUE

AUTHOR: Momof3boys - (U.S.A.)

I am a current employee of ASP and have been for a few months now. I do agree that they should not charge a fee. The fee is now $39 and they say it's for a background check. BUT there are ways of not paying the $39. That is not the only way to join the company and the other way is free! I work p/t and make a decent amount for me to stay with the company. The Dental plan they offer is legitimate and does save people alot of money. I never got any emails or virus's from working for them. Everything can be done on their website. I have my pay deposited into a prepaid credit card. So the work is legitimate, the pay is real and so is the plan they offer. They are also listed as a member in good standing with the BBB. I made sure I checked that.

Get Your Facts Straight!

AUTHOR: Current Hr Manager - (U.S.A.)

I have been employed with ASP for quite some time. The above stated complaint is outrageous! ASP is an absolutely amazing company. While they do issue paychecks weekly, you must work more than one day a week; meeting the minimum of only $20. It would be crazy for the company to initiate an electronic transfer for something less than this, as each transaction cost the company money.

If you will, as stated by the other employee, check your Independent Contractor policy, you will see CLEARLY noted that this minimum requirement is required.

Additionally, ensuring that you complete all paperwork and server information in a timely manner will prevent delays in your pay.

If you were not willing to put much effort into the job, as stated, how could you have expected a substantial paycheck anyway?

Your our misleading others because of your mistakes

AUTHOR: Asp Saves - (U.S.A.)

This complaint is full of false representation.

All of the company's policies and procedures are in writing. This information is presented to you. You are asked to review all procedures and agree to the contractor's form.

If you would like to review the information again......then get back to the readers on the Rip off Report, with your findings....that would be great, as you are misleading others with your personal mistakes.

Review all payroll information. You will find the information in writing.

ASP is a wonderful company with unbeatable staff support.

In your personal case....you are not due to receive your paycheck until next week. Why don't you sign in and provide the readers with an update when you receive your check on 2/19.

ASP is not like NHCD

AUTHOR: Emk808 - (U.S.A.)

I worked for NHCD several years ago and also could not get a refund for the telephone plan, but ASP is 100% different. I currently work for ASP and you do not have to pay them one penny to get started. If you want to begin in a higher level position then you need to have a pre-employment screening ($39) and that's it. If you want to start entry level, then there's no fee. I also haven't had any trouble getting paid by either company.