Complaint Review: ASPCA

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Irked — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
ASPCA
New York, New York United States of America

ASPCA American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Failed repeatedly to mail an honor card for donation made so I had nothing to wrap as a Christmas gift New York, New York

I made a sizeable donation to ASPCA on November 13, 2012. They promised to mail an honor card with my daughter's name so I could wrap it and present it to her as a Christmas gift.

I responded to their confirmation email ASPCA 5 times because I was worried when the card had not arrived by December 3.  I called them 4 times and kept being told that a card was being mailed to me.  It is now December 27, 2012 and no card has arrived. Obviously I had no gift under the tree for my daughter on Christmas.

Absolutely no excuse for the run around they gave me.  I've never been so insulted in my life and will never donate to that place again - ever!  I will seek out a local animal shelter to donate to in the future.

St. Jude's has their stuff together: I quickly received all four honor cards from them to wrap as presents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASPCA/New-York-New-York-/ASPCA-American-Society-for-the-Prevention-of-Cruelty-to-Animals-Failed-repeatedly-to-mail-987525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASPCA