Complaint Review: ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:BROOKLYN Maryland
ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
ASSETCAREINC, AOL AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS HORSHAM, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS NCO INSISTED THAT I GIVE THEM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR A BILL THAT I CO-SIGNED FOR. HORSHAM Pennsylvania

I am constantly harassed by NCO Financial Systems, at least five times a day, 7 days a week. Last night I decided to answer the phone, when they approached me with an offer to cut a $7,000 debt in half, if I could give them my checking account number in order for them to deduct $250 from my account in order to start their hardship plan.

I informed them that I would have to get in touch with the person responsible for the debt and that I had been ripped off too many times when I gave my checking account number out. I was told that they had my credit report in hand and the only thing missing was my checking account number. Why would they have my credit report in front of them? What type of scam is this? Even though I told them I was a senior citizen in a wheelchair, they said we'll give you time to get the information, we will be here for two more hours.

Their persistence raised a red flag for me, and I flatly refused. I ended the conversation by telling them I would have my nephew to contact them and set up arrangments for their hardship plan since the debt was not mine in the first place.

Faustina
BROOKLYN, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC-AOL-AND-NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS/HORSHAM-Pennsylvania/ASSETCARE-INC-AOL-AND-NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS-NCO-INSISTED-THAT-I-GIVE-THEM-MY-CHECKING-AC-364904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS

socialism