Complaint Review: ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: Renee — Centerview Missouri United States of America
ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Norcross, Georgia United States of America

ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. NCOP Services, Inc, NCOP Financing, Inc, NCOP I, Inc and many many others They say they are a collection agency Norcross, Georgia

Several months back I received a letter from this company stating that I had an outstanding bill from a jewlery company I never heard of from the year 1990. I immediately contacted this company and told them that I did not owe these charges and wanted more information. The person on the other end had my social security number and stated that I indeed owed this money. I explained that I had just purchased a house and had my credit report checked throughly and she said I owed it and wanted to know my intentions of payment.

Since this conversation took place, I have received numerous automated phone calls trying to collect. They cannot provide me any of the original debt info on this. They proceed to tell me that they bought several outstanding debts from another company that let things slip through the cracks and are now collecting for these businesses.

I am at a loss as to how to get this to stop other than filing a complaint with the better business agency. Do not fall for this scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC-AOL-AND-NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS/Norcross-Georgia-30071/ASSETCARE-INC-AOL-AND-NCO-FINANCIAL-SYSTEMS-NCO-Portfolio-Management-Inc-NCOP-Services-563095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE INC, AOL, AND NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS