Complaint Review: ASSETCARE, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Beverly New Jersey
ASSETCARE, INC.
5100 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD. Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASSASSETCARE, INC. They are trying to collect twice for one paid bill.Very unprofessional attitudes on the phone. Norcross,Georgia

I received a bill from assetcare inc. for my foster child. I called them to explain that I was not responsible for this bill. The mother was responsible
upon trying to give the mother address they refused the information from me. The lady on the phone said " you will pay this bill ". I explained that the bill was paid through bankruptcy court by the mother, could they please check their records. They refused to check anything and said " just pay your bill ". This is a court order for the mother to pay this and she has told me that it was paid and she had given them the case number.

I have tried many times to clear this problem up but they won't take the information from me. I've written a few letters and call many times hoping to get someone to listen. I don't want this on my credit report like they said they would do.

Susan
Beverly, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC/Norcross-Georgia-30071/ASSASSETCARE-INC-They-are-trying-to-collect-twice-for-one-paid-billVery-unprofessional-337146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE, INC.