Complaint Review: ASSETCARE, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, September 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:NEW BLOOMINGTON Ohio
ASSETCARE, INC.
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross, GA 30071 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASSETCARE, INC. ASSETCARE EMPLOYEE RAISES RED FLAG HERSELF, THAT THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY Norcross Georgia

Received a bill from ASSETCARE, INC. in mail today. Immediately called the company to find out what this is for. She said it was a doctor's bill from where I went to the emergency room. The bill is for $137.00 and she immediately said I could send her $78.00 and the bill would be paid in full.

I asked for details such as the hospital name, the doctor, etc. She had no details other than the name of the doctor and the date of visit, 3/27/2000. She had no address or name for the hospital and no address or phone number for the doctor.

I told her I would have to get ahold of my insurance company about this before I paid this bill. And I also asked her why 8 1/2 years later I am just hearing about this balance. She immediately got HOSTILE on the phone when I said I was going to contact the insurance company and check into this before I paid it.

She went nuts and said I owe this money and that I don't need to call my insurance company. Then she started telling me how ASSETCARE is a multi-million dollar company and that they do not need my $137.00. And how she and the company are not SCAMMING me. A scam never crossed my mind until she suggested it.

I will not pay this bill. It will be filed with the Attorney's General Office and Better Business Bureau. A legitament company would never get on the defense like this employee did. This is a crime what this company is trying to do to innocent people.

Glenda
NEW BLOOMINGTON, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC/Norcross-Georgia-30071/ASSETCARE-INC-ASSETCARE-EMPLOYEE-RAISES-RED-FLAG-HERSELF-THAT-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-COMPANY-No-372566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE, INC.