Complaint Review: ASSETCARE, INC

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Grays Knob Kentucky
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,Norcross.GA 30071 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASSETCARE, INC Assetcare inc Crooks Norcross Georgia

Sent me a letter trying to collect on an old At&t bill that was 4 years old and I no longer owe. I called them up and when I told the lady who answered I didn't owe this bill, she kept telling me I did and just wouldn't listen to any explainations. She also stated that Assetcare inc would take 40% of the amount owed and settle the account. This co. is a rip-off and take my advice; Don't send these people any money.

Grays Knob, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC/Norcross-Georgia-30071/ASSETCARE-INC-Assetcare-inc-Crooks-Norcross-Georgia-341290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE, INC