Complaint Review: ASSETCARE, INC

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:el paso Texas
ASSETCARE, INC
PO BOX 15380 WILMINGTON, Delaware U.S.A.

ASSETCARE, INC ASSET CARE TRYING TO PROFIT ON AN ALREADY PAID OFF ACCOUNT! WILMINGTON Delaware

I paid an account for Sprint communications one year ago to a different collection agency. I received a letter from Asset Care informing me that I still owed money for Sprint. Hmmm, luckily I saved my paid in full letter. When I called I was helped by a rude woman who refused to give me a fax number so that I could fax my letter to. She refused to give me an email. What legitamate business tries to collect money from someone and not have a fax number? She hung up on me twice.

Leslie
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC/WILMINGTON-Delaware-19850-5380/ASSETCARE-INC-ASSET-CARE-TRYING-TO-PROFIT-ON-AN-ALREADY-PAID-OFF-ACCOUNT-WILMINGTON-Dela-387965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE, INC