Complaint Review: ASSETCARE, INC

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:lake worth Florida
ASSETCARE, INC
PO BOX 15379- DEP 17 WILMINGTON, Delaware U.S.A.

ASSETCARE, INC Asset Care Inc is a big scam WILMINGTON Delaware

I have received a collection letter from AssetCare Inc, requesting me to pay for a debt from 1997 "supposedly' incurred by me. When I called last night to inquire about this debt, the customer service representative or whoever picked up the phone not only was rude and vague as far as the way she addressed me but also hung up the phone on me twice when I started to question the validity of the charge.

My feeling after talking to these people is that they send out this letters to people in a randomly manner. They do not take the time to assess whether the person receiving the letter os in fact who they are looking for... or is it perhaps that they make up this debts and scam people this way.
Again, as soon as I received the letter I called them. No one in that "office" was able to give me any substantial information regarding the suposed debt.

It is a shame what these people are doing.

Leska
lake worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE-INC/WILMINGTON-Delaware-19850/ASSETCARE-INC-Asset-Care-Inc-is-a-big-scam-WILMINGTON-Delaware-341452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE, INC