Complaint Review: ASSETCARE

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Albany Oregon
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASSETCARE scam, ripp-off, fraud, rude, hateful, name calling, refusing to give info Norcross Georgia

I keep getting these letters saying that I owe money that I do not; I have receipts and an attorneys letter stating that account was paid in full. Each time I call they are rude and they do not offer up any information at all. The woman told me that there is no super or manager or anyone there that even monitors them; I asked again to speak to the boss, and I was hung up on, I called back and I was hung up on again! This woman was very hateful, mean, rude, almost threaten to a point. This place is running a scam and everyone that gets mail from them should take heed that this is a huge scam.

Guardian angel
Albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSETCARE/Norcross-Georgia-30071/ASSETCARE-scam-ripp-off-fraud-rude-hateful-name-calling-refusing-to-give-info-Norcro-373152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSETCARE