Complaint Review: ASSURANCE PLUS MARKETING CONCEPT

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2007

• Reported By:HANFORD California
ASSURANCE PLUS MARKETING CONCEPT
3644 E. McDowell Rd., Suite 114 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

ASSURANCE PLUS/ MARKETING CONCEPT, PHOENIX, AZ. RIP-OFF, FRAUDULENT, DISHORNEST, SCRAMMERS Phoenix Arizona

I was scrammed by Assurance Plus a year ago. I referred two other semi-ladies to the company to make a little extra income. I feel really bad because this company took advantage of so many many who down on their luck. Some of these people got small loan from friends and even use their visa card hoping to start a Home Business with Assurance Plus.

However, I did write to Rip-off last year regarding Assurance Plus, I and given you an up-date. I did received $350.00 back after the first check was NSF. They never did send me the bank charge of the bad check. I had my bank to call their bank to make they had enough money in their account to cover the check and they did. My bank electronically cash the check. They had only $350.00 in their account at that time. Mr. Goddard promise me by phone that the company would send the remaining balance. I made over 75 + calls to them trying to get the rest of my money plus the ladies, I referred them to. I made attempt through BBB and that was a lost cause. My friend Agnes Ferguson filed with the Attorney General Office and they did responded within a week. I am concluding that people are filing their report with that office. I did speak to my attorney and I am just waiting to see what Assurance Plus is going to do. Also, I am 60+ yrs. old permently disable on SSI, I have to report to them of this incident because by law, I have to let them while getting SSI, I was trying to make extra money and they took s part of my SSI money and did not make good on it. I wish I can speak to the the news media, news reporter, or someome regarding this company so no one else is taken advantage of. They are having the customer service reps. to lie for them, Christine, Desiree and others. Can you guys do somthing about this? I think I am going to calls my local Comgressman and other law makers.

This is an Up-date

Johnna
HANFORD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2007 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSURANCE-PLUS-MARKETING-CONCEPT/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/ASSURANCE-PLUS-MARKETING-CONCEPT-PHOENIX-AZ-RIP-OFF-FRAUDULENT-DISHORNEST-SCRAMMERS-250285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSURANCE PLUS MARKETING CONCEPT