Complaint Review: ASSURANCE PLUS

• Submitted: Sun, October 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 15, 2006

• Reported By:Oro Valley Arizona
ASSURANCE PLUS
3644 E. McDowell RD.,Suite 114 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

ASSURANCE, LLC Gave me E-BAY, AMAZON-WINDOWS CASINO AS AFFILLIATE, COST $5000.00 + $599.00. EARN EXTRA MONEY GUARANTEED AT LEAST 15,000 TARGED VISITORS PLUS $19.00 FOR 6 MONTHS. COACHES, TELEPHONE AND E-MAIL SUPPORT. THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!! PHOENIX ARIZONA

Promised 15,000 targeted visitors to site, A coach to help if needed, I was given E-Bay, Amazon, Windows Casino as affiliate companies for $4600.00. I have called, e-mailed and no response. I was given false information to check my commissions so I have been unable to see if any of the ADS that I have paid for had any visitors. I have paid extra money to other internet companies to place my ads, I am unable to check any traffic, if any because the username and password that was assigned to me does not work. Assurance Plus LLC's contract reads that after six (6) months you can get all of your invested money back if you have not made what you have paid them. Can any one advise if The Arizona State Auditor can help with this matter if this company is reported? I hope that this can be stopped before someone else is taken in, this has really been a hardship for me.

Karen
Oro Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2006 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSURANCE-PLUS/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/ASSURANCE-LLC-Gave-me-E-BAY-AMAZON-WINDOWS-CASINO-AS-AFFILLIATE-COST-500000-59900-215951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSURANCE PLUS