Complaint Review: ASSURANCE WIRELESS PHONE COMPANY

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: MENOTQ — BROOKLYN Connecticut United States of America
ASSURANCE WIRELESS PHONE COMPANY

ASSURANCE WIRELESS PHONE COMPANY ASSURANCE WIRELESS/VIRGIN MOBIL/SPRINT/????I DON'T KNOW WHO PROFITS FROM THESE ACCOUNTS BUT NO-ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. KEEPS MONIES/ STEALS MINUTES/ APOLIGIZES; BUT DOESN'T FOLLOW THRU/, Internet

I recently transfered my mobil cell phone number to a gov't backed plan named assurance wireless. I received a toy like phone via mail and finally dropped straight-talk to save money. [i am sorry i cancelled] As soon as I dropped other carrier the nightmares began.  The phone worked the first day, although receiving calls proved difficult as voice didn't work until i put money into the acc.. Okay ,so there's  alittle false advertising going on as well. However when phone started to tell callers there were no minutes available on the phone i protested with emails & calls.

When i was able to get a human being, i got apoligies & supposed ly courtesy minutes were to be applied to my phone,[which were not recieved,] nor were they needed if they had applied what was due.  The initial excuse was they put in the wrong plan & please allow them 3 days to straightened out.  This didn't happen.  When i emailed & ref. # was attached I would continue to get the same apoligies & they assured me they would correct it each time.

I was in hospital & again minutes did not come thru, I spoke with technician & he said; sorry minutes were not applied again, i put 20$ on the phone. It worked another 1/2 day, same deal.  I do not know if it's a bad phone or if they are applying the data to wrong account. every day when i rec.d there email it says status of problem; resolved.  eeerrhhhh no it has not been resolved. they don't even has the courtesy to explain what the problem is. Please allow us extra time as our calls have been heavy or similar phrasing!!!!!!!!!!  I live in the country, with no car, I cannot begin to explain the negative ramifications this has placed on my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSURANCE-WIRELESS-PHONE-COMPANY/internet/ASSURANCE-WIRELESS-PHONE-COMPANY-ASSURANCE-WIRELESSVIRGIN-MOBILSPRINTI-DONT-KNOW-W-844401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSURANCE WIRELESS PHONE COMPANY