Complaint Review: ASSURANT HEALTH INSURANCE - ROBBIE INKS - ANTHONY DENISI

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:tampa Florida
ASSURANT HEALTH INSURANCE - ROBBIE INKS - ANTHONY DENISI
1980 N Atlantic Blvd Suite 108 Cocoa Beach And Tampa Florida, Florida U.S.A.

ROBBIE INKS - ANTHONY DENISI - ASSURANT HEALTH INSURANCE - TIME INSURANCE - SCAMMERS, LIARS, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Cocoa Beach And Tampa Florida

I was approached by Robbie Inks and then Anthony Denisi as they were trying to sell me a Health Ins policy. They tried to force me to pay them money for a policy that I didn't want. They were very verbally abusive and almost frightening.
When I had stood my ground I was told I would regret not dealing with them individually and that they could hurt my chance for me trying to apply for other insurance with another company.
VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and ABUSIVE. They should not be State licensed. The state needs to revoke their licenses.

Mike
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASSURANT-HEALTH-INSURANCE-ROBBIE-INKS-ANTHONY-DENISI/Cocoa-Beach-And-Tampa-Florida-Florida-32931/ROBBIE-INKS-ANTHONY-DENISI-ASSURANT-HEALTH-INSURANCE-TIME-INSURANCE-SCAMMERS-LIA-466539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASSURANT HEALTH INSURANCE - ROBBIE INKS - ANTHONY DENISI