released

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By:Brandon Florida
ASTAR All Seasons Travel And Resort
3550 Buschwood Park Dr Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

ASTAR (All Seasons Travel And Resort) ripoff, bad employer Tampa Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to ASTAR report

I am an ex employee of ASTAR. I worked in the customer service dept, if you could call it that. I was recently fired because my health was to poor to come to work. I am an HIV + mail. I was just diagnosed with gullstones. I can barely walk let alone drive or talk on the phone. I cannot believe they fired me, now I have know way of purchasing the medications I need.

First I wish to report how this company does business. They call you and tell you that you have one a prize, in reality they picked you because you seem like you have enough money. Secondly they tell you its on a first come first serve bases, so they dont give you any time to research the company before they make you by the either $798 or $998.

If you pay with a VISA card ASTAR will be more respectful to you because ASTAR tries to keep a good working relationship with VISA. If you pay with a mastercard, you will get little or no resepct at all. The reservations managers name is Kristine Head. Reservation dept is Jessica Beaty and Charlene Martinez. This company is terrible to work for or do business with. When people call with customer service questions have the time we tell them lies just to get them off the phone.

There is a 30 day cancelation period that the company doesnt like to advertize. If you try to cancel after that, even if your daughter just died or someone else important to you, we will tell you no you cannot cancel. You have to sell the package to someone else. The company owners name is Larry Flynn.

The company is about to move locations again to the intersection of Florida and Fowler in Tampa. That is the 3rd location they will have been at in the last year and a half. Once you have finallized a sale with you they have a verifier go over the information with you. What they fail to let you know is that the tape recording they put you on is a verbal contract.

As a customer service agent anytime I tried to send a call to reservations for something that required thier attention all I ever got was attitude. Reservations doesnt like to do there job. When I complained about this, the manager told me that it should be expected because they are women.

Keep in mind that statement came from a women. Because of this company now I have lost my income, and anyway to treat my illness. I will try to go on dissibility now, but this company must be stopped. It treats the customers and most of its employees like actuall crap. Hopefully they will mail my checks to me soon so I can get my meds with those.

But people seriously stay away from this company.

J
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2006 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR-All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resort/Tampa-Florida-33618/ASTAR-All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resort-ripoff-bad-employer-Tampa-Florida-193077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR All Seasons Travel And Resort

Rebuttal to ASTAR report

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

I am currently a employee of All Seasons Travel and Resort, and I can assure you, that the report to which I am issueing this rebuttal is beyond false.... Though I don't dispute the fact that you may have been fired, your comments regarding the techniques and practices of ASTAR are false... I have been working w/ ASTAR for quite a while now, and everything that you are alleging is completely false...I do not appreciate the fact that you are basically issueingn a 'smear campaign" against ASTAR...  We pride ourselves on our service to our clients, and your comment about us not giving our mastercard clients "respect", is completely false...I for one, give respect to ANY AND ALL clients REGARDLESS of which card they use....They can use Visa, Mastercard, or Debit....I don't care...They are people regardless of which card they choose to use.  We highly value our clients, and I challenge ANYONE who thinks otherwise.... If you can't PROVE your alligations beyond a shadow of a doubt, then DON'T POST THEM!!!!  In fact, I'm so confident of this company, that not only do I challenge anyone who thinks otherwise, but I also will give you my e-mail address, so that we can communicate directly...  (((Redacted)))  If anyone has any justifible complaint against, please feel free to share it w/ me.... If I can dispute it, I will, but I can assure all who read this, All Seasons Travel and Resort Is NOT A SCAM... WE ARE 100% LEGIT.... I look foward to hearing from individuals that think otherwise.