Complaint Review: ASTAR TRAVEL

• Submitted: Thu, April 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:QLD Other
ASTAR TRAVEL
Tampa Bay, Florida U.S.A.

ASTAR TRAVEL HARASSING ME AT WORK Tampa Bay Florida

*Consumer Comment: Link to make a formal complaint

The Company ASTAR TRAVEL
is harassing me at my work,they wont take no for answer
i would like to know how they got my work number
i didn't enter any thing that would have my work number
the last man that rang yelled at my supervisor .
This is ridiculous they need to be stopped.
I hope you can help me

Anna
QLD
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2009 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR-TRAVEL/Tampa-Bay-Florida/ASTAR-TRAVEL-HARASSING-ME-AT-WORK-Tampa-Bay-Florida-446122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR TRAVEL

Link to make a formal complaint

AUTHOR: Rikki - (Australia)

ANYONE RIPPED OFF BY ASTAR:

I have also been caught by this company and thankfully have not had any funds debited however I have since found the following email addresses regarding formal complaints in the US regarding business in Florida. I have made a formal complaint regarding this company and I suggest anyone else who is not happy in there dealings with them do the same.

cswebmaster@doacs.state.fl.us
call.center@dbpr.state.fl.us
answerdesk@sba.gov

I run my own company and market via the internet and unfortunately it is scams like this that make it hard for us legitimate business owners.

Goodluck and always ask for a Government business number or license number. Every Country would have something similar. In Australia it is a ABN _ Australian Business Number. It is a way for consumers to confirm you are legitimate. A legitimate business should be able to provide this information.

Hope this is helpful, I will let you know when I get a response or further developments