Complaint Review: ASTAR TRAVEL

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:drongen Other
12421 N.Florida Avenue Suite C-220 Tampa 33612 Nationwide U.S.A.

ASTAR TRAVEL Frauduleous use of credit card TAMPA Florida

Late Oct.2007 received a phone call;caller was happy to announce me that I won a free of cherge journey to the USA,etc,etc.Had to give my personal data to prepare the paperwork and also my creditcard,without this would not
be enabled to make the journey.

No problem to give it since they did not ask my secret code.One hour later,I felt unhappu regarding the credit card and phoned BBC to stop the card;on the phone with them,I asked them to check if inappropriate uses of the card had taken place latelly:their answer was negative.

Now,receiving my monthly invoice,There was onlu one payment listed:US Dollar 998 for Astar Travel!I have contacted my bankers at once and asked for refund.I never signed any paper allowing this payment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR-TRAVEL/nationwide/ASTAR-TRAVEL-Frauduleous-use-of-credit-card-TAMPA-Florida-287297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR TRAVEL