Complaint Review: ASTAR TRAVEL

• Reported By:Spalding Other
ASTAR TRAVEL
www.Astarholidays.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ASTAR TRAVEL Trip for 4 to florida Nationwide

I received a phone call from a man called Josh McCurry saying I had won a promotional holiday for 4 people to Florida , Las Vegas and The Bahamas. I handed over my credit card details and $998.00 was deducted, Like the fool I am i have been sitting here waiting for my Tickets.

Though i was prepared to pay something towards the holiday because i was aware it was promotional and he sounded most convincing , even the other 2 people i spoke to and had no reason to doubt that this was a scam.

This man knew my home address , rang me on my mobile etc but what concerns me now is not only does this man have credit card details of both of my credit cards because apparantly there wasnt enough money on one of them but also knows my childrens names .

I can't believe how dumb i've been and really have found all this to be most distressing but today i am taking action and getting in contact with the police and my credit card details especially knowing those tickets will never come .

I tried to ring the number i was given but surprise surprise it doesnt exist.

This has never happened to me before and now i really don't know what to do about it

Kym
Spalding
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR-TRAVEL/nationwide/ASTAR-TRAVEL-Trip-for-4-to-florida-Nationwide-272320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR TRAVEL