lunch

• Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: rockie — omagh northern ireland United Kingdom
ASTAR Travel - ASTAR Holidays
tampa florida tampa, Florida United States of America

ASTAR Travel - ASTAR Holidays this company told me that i had won a holiday in 2008 by phone, and email, when i responded they asked for CCdetails which we where relucktent to give, eventually they persueded us that they where a s tampa, Florida

in 2008 i received a call telling me that i had won a trip to florida for 4 people, as we travell to florida every 2 years we though great chace to get away again. they asked for my cc details which i didn,t want to give out but after a long discusion they persueded me to pass them over only for there records i was told. after a while i got feed up with waiting for my prize so i phoned there office to get no one, i then checked my cc account fearing the worst only to find that they had taken out 530 out of my account without my knowledge, i told my cc company not to make any further payments out of that account. after almost 2years i received out of the blue a phone call from the same people only under a differant name trying to get m to pay more money and avail of there fantastic services again {not} in the passed week i,ve had 4 phone calls from them telling me that i can renew my holiday plans with them at a fee. i like most are at a lose as to how to stop this going on year after year.

can i get my money back? i suspect not looking at the othr posts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR-Travel-ASTAR-Holidays/tampa-Florida-/ASTAR-Travel-ASTAR-Holidays-this-company-told-me-that-i-had-won-a-holiday-in-2008-by-625663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR Travel - ASTAR Holidays