Complaint Review: ASTAR

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Auckland Other
ASTAR
www.astarfun.com Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

ASTAR Florida And Bahama Vacation Competition Scam - don't believe them! Ft Lauderdale Florida

I received a phone call on my mobile informing me that I had won a vacation in Florida and the Bahamas. THey went through their length explanation then transferred me to their travel package specialist. I was then informed that all I had to do was pay $980 US to confirm my acceptance and they would send me the tickets.

I'm not all that gullible so I told them I wasn't prepared to pay them anything. To which they responded.."Oh I'm sorry about that. Bye" and disconnected the call.

Kiwi
Auckland
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/ASTAR-Florida-And-Bahama-Vacation-Competition-Scam-dont-believe-them-Ft-Lauderdale-Flo-451169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR