Complaint Review: ASTAR

• Reported By: anonymous — Rockbank, Victoria Australia
ASTAR
12421 North Florida Avenue C-220 Tampa, Florida United States of America

ASTAR - Allseasons CONVINCING DETERMINED RIPPOFF MERCHANTS!!! Tampa, Florida

Receicved early morning call from this so-called company verifying that although I hadn't won the major prize of the competition I did win the package of 7days holiday free accomodation etc...

After listening to the sell off I was then transfered to the next person who wanted my details of credit card which is when I had debated and asked questions and was actually verbally intimidated. I said that if possible could they ring me back later in the afternoon so I could think about it and was immediately transferred to another person to try and talk me out of it.

I even checked a website that he gave me while I was talking to him over the phone to try and convince me it was a legitimate business and that was when I was taken in and handed over my details.

I have checked my accounts over the internet and luckily it is still pending authorisation with my bank while also requesting with my bank to renew myself a new credit card to stop any further unlawful transactions.

There has to be some way surely that the US authorities are able to stamp out these rip off merchants and be dealt with harshly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR/Tampa-Florida-33612/ASTAR-Allseasons-CONVINCING-DETERMINED-RIPPOFF-MERCHANTS-Tampa-Florida-513669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR