Complaint Review: ASTAR

• Submitted: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: tanya — ayr Other Australia
ASTAR
12421 north florida ave, suite no: c-220 tampa, Florida United States of America

ASTAR 12421 N FLORIDA AVENUE, SUITE C220 TAMPA, FL 33612 Season Travel We bought a package from them, 8 weeks later we r still waiting for the tickets to arrive tampa, Florida

My husband and I were contacted by Astar Travel telling us we had won a holiday to Florida we were pretty excited, all we had to pay for was the flights to get over there.

It was 3 weeks and no package so my husband rang up and asked about them, he was told they should be there in the next week, so we rang that next week to find out a tracking number so we could locate the package.

He was told that it was not sent to us where we had to sign for it, but it was sent normal post.

I got a bit suspicious and phoned them again saying we still hadn't seen the package and this was 2 weeks later (5 weeks in total) Keith Barulich one of the customer service people told me there is nothing he can do and wanted me to wait to see if it turned up, he also said to me that for all he knows I have the package already.

I was a bit cranky with that and then said well I want a refund as I am getting the run around with you, he still tells me he can't do anything without the package being sent back.

I would send the package back if I had it in the first place.  It has now been 8 weeks and still no package.  I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASTAR/tampa-Florida-33612/ASTAR-12421-N-FLORIDA-AVENUE-SUITE-C220-TAMPA-FL-33612-Season-Travel-We-bought-a-packag-504940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASTAR