Complaint Review: ASUS, 4myrebate.com

• Reported By: Christopher — Naples Florida United States of America
ASUS, 4myrebate.com

ASUS, 4myrebate.com ASUS, 4myrebate.com service is a SCAM internet

*Author of original report: Rebate Granted

Purchased a video phone via Amazon called the ASUS Video Phone and if you purchased before December 23rd you could qualify for a rebate of 100 dollars.  I completed all the forms and submitted on line as well as mailed the originals. I waited several weeks and finally it showed that the documents had been received and my rebate was being processed. I had selected the "Fast Rebate" which was a credit card but must take a deduction so the value would only be 88 Dollars which was fine because it was going to be so fast.  Nothing has arrived and I looked at the tracking site and they said they declined my rebate because the original bar code was not attached. I sent a note informing them the origional was indeed attached and my invoice with the barcode from Amazon was also included. I have been asked to submit a "new original". This is impossible,,  there is only ONE original. I have filed a complaint with Amazon as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASUS-4myrebatecom/internet/ASUS-4myrebatecom-ASUS-4myrebatecom-service-is-a-SCAM-internet-691557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASUS, 4myrebate.com

Rebate Granted

AUTHOR: Christopher - (United States of America)

After filing the report on Rip-off report and sending an email to ASUS with copies of the documentation,  we received a full rebate by the company and asked for feedback. I will say that working directly with the company was much more successful than the company handling the rebate. I am thankful I kept copies of everything and advise others to do so.

sympathetic