Complaint Review: ASUS

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Eddyrock — Cary North Carolina United States of America
ASUS

ASUS ASUS rebate fraud - perfect submittal declined. internet

I submitted a rebate for $20 to ASUS after purchasing their product on Newegg.  I received notification that my rebate material was received.  After a few days I received a notice that my rebate was declined due to the purchse date falling outside the rebate period.  This is false.  the period was Nov. 1 to Nov. 30 and I purchased on Nov 2nd.

Now I have received notification that someone else rebate has been approved for $10 and this is not mine.  So apparently they got the info on the two rebates mixed.  There is no way to contact the company to clear this up.  Links in their emails are broken.  I am stuck.

I filed a complain in the product review at Newegg and Newegg has chosen to not publish my complaint.

Beware ASUS and Newegg rebate fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASUS/internet/ASUS-ASUS-rebate-fraud-perfect-submittal-declined-internet-668515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASUS