• Report: #202242

Internet Jamaica
  • Phone: 877-208-6230
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

AT-1 Financial Resources ripoff They took my 500.00 and now they won't send it back to me Internet

*Author of original report: assistance

*Author of original report: assistance

I applied for a loan online (see attachment) in the amount of 5,000 in May 2006. I was guarantee the loan, and It was to have them money buy 24 May 2006 and when I sent 500.00 western union. When the funds were not in my account, I called and they informed me that the insurance company did a personnel check which was not agreed upon and I was not told about this and I was denied. They then told me they would try to get the loan. I told them I wanted my money back and they said it would take 30 days. On 6/7/06 I told the company I wanted my money. They said OK and I would get the 500.00 and the 20.00 western union back into my account. It is now 7/14/06 and I still have not got my money. I spoke to a Mr. Thomas at 1-876-418-2387 on many occasions sometimes 8-10 times a day. He stated to me on 7/7/06 that they sent the money UPS with a certified check. I asked home for the tracking number, as of today I still did not get one. When I called again, on 7/13/06 he stated that they would wire transfer into my bank account, again still no money. As of 7/14/06 I am out 500.00 + 20.00 and phone all totaling over 200.00 which I will not get back.

The money was set to Jamaica and the attached information is her in the states but associated with Jamaica. When I ask to talk to a supervisor, they will not connect me and give me a run around.

I hope you can help me get my money back.

Cindy
middletown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2006 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-1-Financial-Resources/internet/AT-1-Financial-Resources-ripoff-They-took-my-50000-and-now-they-wont-send-it-back-to-me-202242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT-1 Financial Resources