Complaint Review: AT HOME REWARDS - PASSPORT TO FUN

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Judy — Oneonta Alabama United States of America
AT HOME REWARDS - PASSPORT TO FUN

AT HOME REWARDS - PASSPORT TO FUN They have drafted $24.95 from my checking account without my permission. I have never even heard of At Home Rewards. Internet

A charge of $24.95 has been drafted from my checking account by At Home Rewards without my authorization.  I have never heard of these folks, so they had to get my bank account information from someother website.  I want my money back but I have no phone numbers or any information to reach these folks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-HOME-REWARDS-PASSPORT-TO-FUN/internet/AT-HOME-REWARDS-PASSPORT-TO-FUN-They-have-drafted-2495-from-my-checking-account-with-554312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT HOME REWARDS - PASSPORT TO FUN