Complaint Review: AT HOME REWARDS

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Brookline Massachusetts
AT HOME REWARDS
PO BOX 5152 DES PLAINES, IL 60017-5172 DES PLAINES, Illinois U.S.A.

AT HOME REWARDS AND OR YOUR SAVINGS CLUB charge money to my debit card without authorization DES PLAINES Illinois

THIS COMPANY OR COMPANIES - AT HOME REWARDS AND YOUR SAVINGS CLUB AS STATED ON MY BANK STATEMENT MANAGE TO TAKE MONEY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

THE NAME(S) OF THESE COMPANIES ARE FAMILIAR WHEN I THINK I STARTED TO TAKE "SURVEYS ON LINE".

I DID NOT BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE CREDITING ME FOR THE SURVEY I MADE.

I CONTACTED MY BANK TO NOT AUTHORIZE THESE COMPANY TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I AM WORRIED THAT THEY HAVE MY BANKING DETAILS SOMEHOW AND IN THE FUTURE MIGHT TAKE A BIGGER AMOUNT OF MONEY.

HOW CAN I BE SURE IF THEY PEOPLE WILL NOT USE MY BANK FRAUDULENTLY AT ANYTIME THEY WANT TO.

I TOGETHER WITH HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE HELD AT THEIR MERCY NOT UNLESS WE GO THROUGH THE EFFORT OF CHANGING OUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS.

THANK YOU. YOUR FEEDBACK WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Llave
Brookline, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-HOME-REWARDS/DES-PLAINES-Illinois-60017/AT-HOME-REWARDS-AND-OR-YOUR-SAVINGS-CLUB-charge-money-to-my-debit-card-without-authorizati-297976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT HOME REWARDS