Complaint Review: AT HOME REWARDS

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee
AT HOME REWARDS
AtHomeRewards.com Internet U.S.A.

AT HOME REWARDS FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION INTERNET

I just recently was approved for a credit card, I must say my very first and am trying to establish a good line of credit so I can buy a home in the next few years. I went online to check my statement because my payment was due in the next few days and was reconciling when I saw an internet charge of 29.95 on my statement and I knew I hadn't bought anything online since Christmas and this was done only 3 days ago.

So I did 2 things immediately called the company and KURT was my agent he asked why I was calling I informed him I had a 29.95 charge on my card and wanted to know why he asked if I knew a completely unknown name I stated no and he asked how could he make me happy I stated I want my 29.95 refunded to my card he stated my "membership" would be cancelled and my card refunded within 2 business days and gave me the following number to reference 152029.

This may be a bit premature because all this has happened within the last hour or so and I will definitely up date this in the next 2 business days and let you all know if my account was refunded or not. By the way as soon as I got off the phone with Kurt I immediately faxed a credit card dispute to my credit card company and hopefully this will all be resolved immediately.

Tracy
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-HOME-REWARDS/internet/AT-HOME-REWARDS-FRAUDULENTLY-CHARGED-MY-CARD-WITHOUT-MY-PERMISSION-INTERNET-315450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT HOME REWARDS