Complaint Review: AT & T BROADBAND CABLE

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2002

• Reported By:CHICAGO HEIGHTS IL
AT & T BROADBAND CABLE
87 W JOE ORR DR Chicago Heights, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 708-754-0349
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

AT & T BROADBAND CABLE ripoff victimized many consumers Chicago Heights Illinois

AT&T Broadband is terrible and the only reason that they do recieve any business is because there are no cable companies in the ares.

When I first got my cable installed I gave the technician my money order because I was told to pay him. When I recieved my first billed they said they never recieved my first payment.

So I had to go to the main office to show the the m.o. reciept and on the form the technician wrote that he recieved payment and the m.o. number.

You would think that after that evidence they would correct it, but they didnt. So this went on for two months and they just cut off my service for no reason.

To make that so bad even though my service was off they kept sending my monthly bills.

I had to go through the CEO just for it to get corrected. Service is terrible. They always have service interruptions for no apparent reason. If we could only find a cable company wortth doing business with, they would be out of business.

Angela
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2002 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-T-BROADBAND-CABLE/Chicago-Heights-Illinois-60411/AT-T-BROADBAND-CABLE-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-Chicago-Heights-Illinois-24423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT & T BROADBAND CABLE