Complaint Review: AT & T False Billing And Palisades Collection Report

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
AT & T False Billing And Palisades Collection Report
210 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

AT & T False Billing And Palisades Collection Report my credit report, ran and found that Palisades collections appeared on it for $52 ? To my surprise it was an AT&T bill, claiming that I did not pay for services in 2000, Englewood New Jersey

I recently had my credit report ran and found that Palisades collections appeared on it for $52 ? I had never had any contact from Palisades or any other vendor claiming that I was delinquent $52... ever. I had to hunt for information regarding their company, so I could contact them and see what the amount in collection was for, as I had no information regarding this bill.

To my surprise it was an AT&T bill, claiming that I did not pay for services in 2000. This is really ridicules since I remember that I paid off a settled amount which was more then what I owed them because if the false billing system they have.

I was billed incorrectly and by the time I discussed a settlement amount they have added $175 fines for not paying the actual on time. Later, I have paid the actual and settled the account. But now I see that there is some more amount due.

Chandra
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-T-False-Billing-And-Palisades-Collection-Report/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/AT-T-False-Billing-And-Palisades-Collection-Report-my-credit-report-ran-and-found-that-237167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT & T False Billing And Palisades Collection Report